Friday, January 22, 2010

Evan.

My name is Evan. I was born in Cincinnati but at age 3 I ended up moving to Dallas, Texas. I lived there for 6 years but my dad ended up getting transferred to Chicago. I lived there for a short, about 6 months, time. So my family then moved backed to Dallas, only about a 5 minute drive from our first house. We left because Chicago's schools were nothing compared to Dallas' schools. I stayed in Dallas for another 6 years before moving to Anderson before freshman year. I have lived here now for 3 and a half years. Music is pretty much my life. I've been playing guitar for about 6 years now. That's pretty much it.

3 comments:

  1. I thought you always lived here. I could not imagine moving that much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are an incredible guitar player. Moving a lot is tough but you seemed to have handled it well.

    ReplyDelete